Community Work Study, CWS Program is an initiative that serves to place BHCC students with community organizations where they have the opportunity to deepen their community involvement, civic responsibility, and leadership abilities, while making connections to professional careers and get paid!
BHCC’s CWS Program partners with organizations throughout the local Boston community to place students in a variety of settings. The program aims to strengthen campus-community partnerships by meeting the needs of our local communities while providing BHCC CWS students with a deeper and valuable work experiences in their neighborhoods.
For the 2016-2017 Academic Year, CWS Jobs are available at the following organizations:
- Jumpstart, Children First
- Boys and Girls Clubs - Somerville
- Boys and Girls Clubs - Charlestown
- Washington Heights Tenants Association
- Museum of African American History
- Sociedad Latina
- Justice at Work
- Tutors for All
- Freedom House
- Castle Square Tenants Organizations