Skip to main content
Skip to search
Skip to top resources
Skip to main menu
Skip to section menu
View accessibility support page
- Academic status: active degree or certificate-seeking BHCC student in good academic standing, enrolled in a minimum of two courses.
- Coursework: completed at least 12 college credits, two courses in your major.
- GPA: 3.0 preferred, 2.8 required (some employers may require a higher GPA).
- Legal status: authorized to work in the U.S.
- International students: must have completed a Fall and Spring semester of at least 12 credits each.