Lesley University at Bunker Hill Community College - Bachelor's Degree Completion Programs
Bunker Hill Community College graduates that have completed an associate degree are eligible to earn a bachelor's degree from Lesley University right at the Bunker Hill Community College campus. Lesley offers bachelor’s degrees in Business Management, Early Childhood Studies, Psychology, and Liberal Studies with a specialization in one of the areas noted above.
To be eligible, you must have completed your associate degree in a corresponding field with a GPA of 2.50 or higher.
- Cost - At just $420 per credit, this program is an affordable way to complete your degree
- Location - Earn your Bachelor's Degree in a convenient and familiar campus setting
- Generous Transfer Credit Policy – Transfer in up to 90 college credits
- Clear Program Pathways - In addition to accepting the MassTransfer block of general education courses, Lesley provides a clear, accelerated pathway to complete your degree.
- Academic Support – One-on-one advising and caring student supports along the way
- Career Advancement – A Bachelor’s degree can help you leverage greater career opportunities and identify master’s degree pathways that meet your goals.
In addition to programs on-site at BHCC, Lesley University offers a variety of options for you to complete your bachelor’s degree on campus in Cambridge or entirely online. Learn more at http://www.lesley.edu/bachelors-degree-completion.