High school students participating in the Dual Enrollment and Early College programs may be eligible for placement testing waivers or can use any of our assessment options.
include 11th grade high school GPA, and scores for PSAT, SAT, ACT, and AP exams.
If you are not eligible for a waiver, see the options below.
Guided Self-Placement Math Test
This test can be taken online using this link. It offers placement up to MAT-194 College Algebra.
Accuplacer Math Test
This test can be taken online using Examity, an online proctoring service. It offers placement up to MAT-281 Calculus.
- High school students can take either math test, and may test a maximum of twice total.
- A 10-day wait period is required between attempts. A shorter wait is permitted 1-3 weeks prior to the start of a semester. Check with the Assessment Center for current dates.
- After add-drop has ended students enrolled in a math course may not retest until the end of the semester, after grades have posted. Scores are valid for two years.
- Study materials are available here: https://accuplacer.collegeboard.org/students/prepare-for-accuplacer/practice.
- Students can use these materials to study for either the Accuplacer or the Guided Self-Placement Math Test.