Boston Public Schools Start Now Saturday
Join us on August 20 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. for the Boston Public Schools Start Now Saturday on the Charlestown campus at BHCC.
Register for 2 classes and enter to win a FREE 3-credit course valued at $660! You must register for at least two classes to be eligible for this drawing for a free course.
Learn about the Tuition-Free Community College (TFCC) program
Bunker Hill Community College is part of the City of Boston Tuition Free Community College Program for low-income eligible students pursuing an associate degree. You can sign up to receive an alert when the application period opens for Spring 2023 and Fall 2023, as the TFCC application for the Fall 2022 semester is closed.
BHCC will be open Saturdays in August from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. to offer services - in-person and virtually - for new and returning students.
Come in and Get Help on:
- Apply for admission and drop off documentation (transcripts, etc.)
- Speak to Admissions staff and BPS coaches for help choosing your educational pathway
- Apply for financial aid and get your billing and tuition payment questions answered
- Learn about the Tuition-Free Community College (TFCC) program
- Get help completing your testing requirements the same day
- Meet with an advisor to plan and register for classes - register early to get the classes you want at the times that best fit your schedule
- Learn about the special programs, services, and opportunities we provide including the MBTA Youth “T” Pass
Admissions: Questions about Applying to the College
Visit Admissions live chat for questions about applying to BHCC or help with your online admissions application.
Advising: Questions about Registering for Classes
Schedule advising and course registration appointments at https://go.oncehub.com/VirtualSaturdaysAdvising
Visit Advising Live Chat for questions about course registration. Log in to BHCCselfservice to access chat.
Still Have Questions? Connect with...
- BPS Guidance Director: Catherine Chiu, email@example.com
- BHCC Admissions: Alicia D’Oyley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- BHCC Financial Aid: Melissa Holster, email@example.com
COVID-19 vaccination required for on-campus courses and visits to campus.