Semester Registration Information
All students registering for on-campus courses or coming to campus for any reason must submit your COVID-19 vaccination card at https://www.bhcc.edu/covidvaccines/
Register Now for Spring Classes
Spring 2023 registration is open for all students! Register now for winter and spring semester and you will have until December 13, 2022 to pay. Visit selfservice.bhcc.edu to view the name of your advisor or advising department, plan your spring course schedule, and register.
If you cannot find the name of your assigned advisor or department, please send an email to email@example.com.
Online Winter Session 2023 - Complete a course in 3 weeks!
With BHCC’s accelerated Online Winter Session you can complete a college course from start to finish in just over three weeks. Whether you’re a current BHCC student or currently enrolled at another college or university, these cost-effective courses are a great way to stay on track with your degree.
How to Search for Classes
- Use "Search for courses and course Sections" online through BHCCselfservice
- Choose the subject you’d like to browse to view all results.
- Use the filters along the left side of the screen to filter by location, term, day/time and more.
- When you’ve found the course you’re looking for, click “View Available Sections” to see what is available during the selected semester, including each section’s number of available seats, day/time, room number and instructor.
- Click on the section number hyperlink to open even more information on the course, like prerequisites, course description and textbook requirements.