Start Now Saturdays
New, Accepted & Current Students - Get help with Applying, Registration, Student Payment and More!
Register for 2 classes and enter to win a FREE 3-credit course valued at $660! You must register for at least two classes to be eligible for this drawing for a free course.
BHCC will be open Saturdays in August from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. to offer services - in-person and virtually - for new and returning students. We will have additional staff on August 20 to support the Boston Public Schools Start Now Saturday.
Visit us to:
- Apply for admission and drop off documentation (transcripts, etc.)
- Speak to Admissions staff for help choosing your educational pathway
- Apply for financial aid and get your billing and tuition payment questions answered
- Get help completing your testing requirements the same day
- Meet with an advisor to plan and register for classes - register early to get the classes you want at the times that best fit your schedule
- Learn about the special programs, services and opportunities we provide
Ask questions and get the help you need to start your educational journey or to continue your degree. We hope you can join us!
All students registering for on-campus courses or coming to campus for any reason must submit your COVID-19 vaccination card at https://www.bhcc.edu/covidvaccines/
Advising: Questions about Registering for Classes
Schedule advising and course registration appointments at https://go.oncehub.com/VirtualSaturdaysAdvising
Visit Advising Live Chat for questions about course registration. Log in to BHCCselfservice to access chat.
View directions for accessing Advising LiveChat.
Admissions: Questions about Applying to the College
Visit Admissions live chat for questions about applying to BHCC or help with your online admissions application.