Semester Registration Information
All students registering for on-campus courses or coming to campus for any reason must submit your COVID-19 vaccination card at https://www.bhcc.edu/covidvaccines/
Register for Fall 2022
Current students check BHCCselfservice to find the name of your advisor or advising department, and plan your course schedule. Plan your schedule now in BHCCselfservice so you can register on time. If you need assistance finding the name of your advisor please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall Mini Sessions Courses
Mini Session I begins September 12. Mini Session II begins October 31. Complete a college course in 7 weeks! BHCC Mini Sessions are a great way to stay on track with your degree. Mini sessions offer flexible course schedules, remote and hybrid formats, and day, evening, and weekend schedules.
A new course schedule is developed three times each year at the College for the fall, spring, and summer semesters. It is made available online one week prior to opening of priority registration for that semester or session.
Please note that while every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, the College reserves the right to make changes at any time with respect to course offerings, instructors, course locations and times, services provided, cost of attendance or any other subject addressed in the course schedules.
How to Search for Classes
- Use "Search for courses and course Sections" online through BHCCselfservice
- Online Winter Session 2022 Course Schedule
- Spring 2022 Course Schedule
- Choose the subject you’d like to browse to view all results.
- Use the filters along the left side of the screen to filter by location, term, day/time and more.
- When you’ve found the course you’re looking for, click “View Available Sections” to see what is available during the selected semester, including each section’s number of available seats, day/time, room number and instructor.
- Click on the section number hyperlink to open even more information on the course, like prerequisites, course description and textbook requirements.