- Access your acceptance letter to find your BHCC ID, username and password.
- Use your username and password to log in to your BHCC email and your myBHCC account.
- Complete the 2017/2018 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) online.
- BHCC‘s ID is 011210.
- Complete College Placement Testing
- If you are required to test, review practice materials.
- If you have earned college credits, submit an official transcript for evaluation.
- Unofficial transcripts can be used for advising and registration purposes until your credits have been evaluated.
*Please note, if you have been accepted to the spring 2018 semester, registration begins in early November and payment is due in December.
- Attend New Student Orientation:
- Attend an Advising & Registration Session after testing or with a copy of your unofficial transcript. You’ll meet with an advisor and register for classes.
- Then attend a New Student Day. Bring your fall class schedule and valid government-issued photo ID so you can get your BHCC Student ID.
- Pay for courses by our payment due date of August 7, 2017. Students registering on or after this date will make payment arrangements at time of registration.
- Have a pending financial aid award* in place from Bunker Hill Community College that fully covers your balance; or
- Pay in full at selfservice.bhcc.edu/student/finance and select pay on my account; or
- Create a BHCC automatic payment plan online at (first payment due at time of plan creation plus a $35 non-refundable enrollment fee); or
- Submit a third party commitment letter or a purchase order to the Student Payment Office.
- If you're registered for 9 or more credits, you must pay for BHCC student health insurance or complete the online waiver form if you are covered by a comparable health plan.
- If you’re enrolled in 12 or more credits or in a health career program, submit proof of immunization.
*Receiving financial aid is a process that can take between 2 – 4 weeks to complete. If you have not yet received your award and are hoping to qualify, you should set up a payment plan.
- Purchase your books.
- Purchase your parking pass online.
- Attend all of your classes.
- Review the academic calendar for important dates and deadlines.
Congratulations! We look forward to seeing you on campus.