New Student Enrollment Checklist
- Access your acceptance letter to find your BHCC Student ID#, username and password.
- Use your username and password to log in to your BHCC email and your myBHCC account.
- Complete the 2018/2019 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) online.
- BHCC‘s school code is 011210.
- Visit the Assessment website to determine if you need to test. If yes, review for and complete the College Placement Test (CPT) and bring your BHCC Student ID number with you.
- If you have earned college credits, submit an official transcript for evaluation.
- Unofficial transcripts can be used for advising and registration purposes until your credits have been evaluated.
- Attend New Student Orientation (session sign up now available).
- Attend an Advising & Registration Session after testing (if required to test) or with a copy of your unofficial transcript. You’ll meet with an advisor and register for classes.
- Then attend a New Student Day. Bring your fall class schedule and photo ID. You'll get your BHCC Student ID, meet other new students and get all of the information you need to have a successful start to your first semester!
- Payment for classes is due based on the date you register for classes. View the Student Payment Schedule to determine when your bill is due.
- Have a pending financial aid award* in place from BHCC that fully covers your balance; or
- Pay in full at selfservice.bhcc.edu/Student/Finance/Payments and select pay on my account; or
- Create a BHCC automatic payment plan online at (first payment due at time of plan creation plus a $35 non-refundable enrollment fee); or
- Submit a third party commitment letter or a purchase order to Student Central.
- If you're registered for 9 or more credits, you must pay for BHCC student health insurance or complete the online waiver form if you are covered by a comparable health plan.
- If you’re enrolled in 12 or more credits or in a health career program, submit proof of immunization.
*Receiving financial aid is a process that can take between 2 – 4 weeks to complete. If you have not yet received your award and are hoping to qualify, you should set up a payment plan.
**Fall 2018 students can begin registering for classes in April 2018.
- Purchase your books.
- Purchase your parking pass online (Charlestown and Chelsea campuses only).
- Attend all of your classes.
- Review the academic calendar for important dates and deadlines.
Congratulations! We look forward to seeing you on campus.