Summer at BHCC
Summer Session I is June 5 through July 15
Summer Session II is July 17 through August 26
Fast-track your college goals while enjoying your summer break! BHCC offers two summer sessions, so you can take the classes you want, when you want.
- Diverse course selection - We have more than 100 programs at BHCC. Chances are good that we have the class that you need.
- Flexible - Day, evening, guided and self-study courses available.
- Affordable - Classes are only $220 per credit for MA residents.
Summer Course Schedules
- Earn credits at BHCC to transfer back to your home institution or take a course this summer for fun!
- Learn how on our Guest Student page.
Guest students matriculating at other colleges should have their course selections approved by their home institution prior to registration to insure credit transfer. Transferability of courses to a degree program either at Bunker Hill Community College or elsewhere is determined solely by the degree program from the home academic institution.
- Get ahead on your program requirements by registering for a summer course.
- Register on BHCCselfservice after classes are announced.