Summer at BHCC
Summer Session II is July 19 through August 29
Fast-track your college goals while enjoying your summer break! BHCC offers two summer sessions, so you can take the classes you want, when you want.
- Remote - Complete courses from home.
- Diverse course selection - We have more than 100 programs at BHCC. Chances are good that we have the class that you need.
- Flexible - Day, evening, guided and self-study courses available.
- Affordable - Classes are only $220 per credit for MA residents.
You can view the summer course schedule by clicking on the links below. Guest students must register by using the online registration form.
- Earn credits at BHCC to transfer back to your home institution or take a course this summer for fun!
- Learn how on our Guest Student page.
Guest students matriculating at other colleges should have their course selections approved by their home institution prior to registration to insure credit transfer. Transferability of courses to a degree program either at Bunker Hill Community College or elsewhere is determined solely by the degree program from the home academic institution.
- Get ahead on your program requirements by registering for a summer course.
- Register on BHCCselfservice after classes are announced.