The Guide to Admissions outlines the requirements for students who wish to attend Bunker Hill Community College on F-1 student visas.
If you need to complete a paper application, please fill out all forms completely before submitting them to the International Center. However, we encourage you to apply online.
- Affidavit of Support Form
- I-20 Extension Application
- Invitation Letter Information
- Last Semester Confirmation
- Overview Request for Reduced Course Load for a Medical Condition
- Reduced Course Load Form
- Transfer Request Form
- Why do International Students choose BHCC?
- A Message from the President
- About Bunker Hill Community College
- Estimated Budget
- Study Abroad Application
- Study Abroad Brochure 2018-2019
Bunker Hill Community College provides assistance to students who have completed secondary school but do not meet the college's English proficiency requirement. Students who do not fulfill the College’s English proficiency requirement can apply to Bunker Hill Community College, however after reviewing the application a conditional acceptance letter will be issued to the student. The application materials will be sent to EC Boston, a English language school where the student will study to improve their English skills.
EC Language School – Boston will issue an I-20 to the student for English language studies. On arrival in the US, the student will study at EC Boston until they are proficient in English. Once the student is proficient in English they will be eligible to begin their studies at BHCC.