We look to assist BHCC students with their Math classes.
To make an appointment simply pick a time from our contact information section
The MathSpace Features
The BHCC Math Space will be virtual only starting Monday November 20th, 2023 until the end of the semester
- Interactive Whiteboard: A digital whiteboard where tutors and students can solve math problems together in real-time.
- Video and Voice Communication: Cisco WebEx Integrated video and voice chat options to facilitate clear and personal communication between tutors and students.
- Homework and Assignment Upload: A feature for students to upload their homework or assignments for review during the tutoring session.
- Collaborative Learning Sessions: Options for group tutoring sessions where students can learn together and benefit from peer discussions.
- Accessibility Features: Ensuring the platform is accessible, including options for text-to-speech, speech-to-text, and adjustable display settings for those with visual impairments.
- User-Friendly Interface: An intuitive and easy-to-navigate interface that is welcoming for students of all technological skill levels.
These features aim to create an engaging, supportive, and effective online learning environment for math students at Bunker Hill Community College
Developmental Math Midterm Review Videos
Math 093 Midterm Review
Math 097 Midterm Review
Math 099 Practice Midterm
Developmental Math Final Review Videos
Math Space Math 093 Practice Final Video Complete Set
Math Space Math 097 Practice Final