How to Access your BHCC Username and Password
- You can find your BHCC username and password on your acceptance letter. Your password is the last six digits of your Student ID number.
- For online security measures, enroll in the password reset tool and then you can change your password. Remember to use your BHCC Username, and your current password is the last six digits of your Student ID number.
* For assistance with username and passwords, please contact the Student HelpDesk at 617-228-3441.
How to Access Your BHCC Email
Your BHCC Email will be the main way the College communicates with you about important and time-sensitive academic information, events and activities.
- Click on the Email link at the very top right of any BHCC web page, like the BHCC Home Page.
- Enter your username & password.
- Remember to sign out of your email.
How to Access Your myBHCC (SelfService) Account
Your SelfService account gives you access to important College information including your education record and academic resources. To view your education record follow the below steps:
- Click on the myBHCC link at the very top right of any BHCC web page (if you are using a mobile device the link is located on the bottom of the mobile menu). There is a SelfService login box on the myBHCC page.
- Click on the Blue Student Menu Bar.
- Under Academic Planning, select the Student Planning Tab.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Under Student Planning click on My Progress to review your program of study to prepare for meeting with an advisor during Advising and Registration.
- Remember to sign out of your online account.