Welcome to Bunker Hill Community College! Through this virtual orientation, we will provide you with an overview of the college, share with you some of the opportunities we have to help you be successful, inform you about important policies and procedures, and prepare you for course registration!
Here is how to log into your BHCC Virtual Orientation:
- Step One: To log in, please use this link: https://orientation.bhcc.edu/
- Step Two: Click on Student Log In
- Step Three: Fill in your BHCC Username and click Continue.
- Step Four: Fill in your BHCC password and click Continue.
- Step Five: Log In and go through the virtual orientation.
For login or other issues, please contact the Dean of Students: email@example.com
You do not need to complete the program in one sitting. You can stop, take a break, log in later, and start where you left off. This orientation is self-paced, which means you can go through it at a time that works best for you. You can view the segments all at once, or at different times. And the best part is, you do not have to worry about writing everything down or remembering everything: this orientation will remain posted, and will be updated when necessary.