New International Student Enrollment Checklist
- Access your acceptance letter
- Visit the Assessment website to determine if you need to test. Use the resources on the website to prepare.
- If you have earned college/university credits and would like to transfer them towards your BHCC degree/certificate, review the information on the Transfer Services website.
- You are expected to pay for one semester of tuition and health insurance when you arrive. Review the information about estimated costs, payment methods and deadlines.
- Arrival in Boston – We recommend for you to arrive in Boston two weeks before the start of the semester to allow enough time for class registration and for you to settle in.
- Housing – Make sure to arrange for housing before departing your home country.
- Complete the immunization form with your doctor.
- Review information on the College Placement Test.
- All new international students must attend:
- Advising and Registration Session. At this orientation you will meet with an academic advisor and register for classes,
- Virtual Orientation. You will be provided with a complete overview of the college, and all of the information you will need to have a successful start to the semester.
- Mandatory Immigration Check-in Session. You will receive an email with an invitation for this session.
- Be ready to pay for your courses by the deadline
Payment options are:
- Pay in full at your myBHCC account and select pay on my account; or
- Create a BHCC automatic payment plan online on your myBHCC account; or
- Submit a third party commitment or sponsorship letter to the Student Central Office; or
- Pay via international wire transfer. If you choose this option, you must start the process before leaving your country. Please email us at email@example.com with the receipt confirmation of your transfer.
- You must purchase BHCC-sponsored student health insurance.
- Submit completed Immunization Record to BHCC Student Central.
- Purchase your books.
- Transportation: If you will be driving please see information for parking pass. if you will be taking public transportation and would like to purchase a semester pass please see information here. For more information on public transportation in Massachusetts please see the MBTA website
- Review the Academic Calendar for important dates and deadlines.
We look forward to seeing you on campus.