For Partners and Employers
Why should I become a BHCC Internship Partner?
- Gain a new, motivated team member who is ready to contribute
- Find qualified, dependable and skilled future employees
- Become a mentor to help shape the future workforce
How can I become a BHCC Internship Partner?
- Fill out the Internship Partner Interest form.
- A member of the Internships and Career Development staff will contact you once complete.
How do I know if I need an intern?
- You need a new perspective added to your team on organizational issues or practices
- You need support with technology (closing your skills gap)
- You may have a position opening in the near future
- You need help with projects or tasks that you're struggling to complete
- You would like to foster leadership skills in current employees
- You need support to improve your current work environment
Any of these are great reasons to bring an intern into your organization and partner with us.
Where do I post a job/internship/volunteer opportunities for BHCC students?
Employers can post available positions directly into Handshake: create an employer account.
Is there a minimum number of hours an intern must complete to receive academic credit?
- Yes, a student intern must complete 150 hours of internship work in order to be eligible for academic credit.
What degrees does BHCC offer?
- BHCC offers a number of Associate in Arts, Associate in Science and certificates. Please visit bhcc.edu/programsofstudy to see all the programs that BHCC has to offer.