MBTA - Youth "T" Pass
The MBTA Youth Pass helps provide affordable transit access for young adults with low-income. The Youth Pass card allows you to purchase a LinkPass at any MBTA kiosk for a reduced price of only $30 per month – that’s a savings of over $50 a month!
To be eligible, you must:
- Live in a participating city or town.
- Be 25 years old or younger; and
- Prove that you are enrolled in a job training program and/or receiving state/federal based benefits (for example, SNAP, Mass Health, TANF).
To learn more and to apply, visit https://www.mbta.com/fares/reduced/youth-pass. If you need assistance, BHCC’s Single Stop office can help!
Additional Transportation Resources
Some of these resources require a referral. Single Stop is recognized as a referral partner.
- Blue Bikes
- Department of Transitional Assistance - Transportation assistance to help cover the cost of getting to and from work, approved work activities, and child care sites.
- Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (“MBTA”) FREE Rides - Available to children ages 11 and under who are with a paying adult; Legally Blind individuals; Active-duty military (present a valid military ID); Police & Firefighters (present ID/Badge); and government officials (need official ID).
- The Ride - 617-337-2727