02/25/2021 - Join Our eSports Team
- If you are a PC gamer and you play League of Legends or Rocket League, join our Varsity eSports team!
- For more information or if you have any questions, contact Coach Andrew Rezendes at email@example.com or visit the eSports page.
- You can watch the recording of BHCC esports first two games, and wins over Mass Bay CC from May 1, 2020 and June 8, 2020 here: www.twitch.tv/bhccbulldogs/
- Download the eSports flyer
06/10/2020 - Athletic Programs Suspended With the Exception of eSports
Due to Covid-19 health and safety concerns related to athletic practice/return-to-play; Bunker Hill Community College has suspended the Athletic Program, with the exception of esports, for the 2020-2021 academic year.
It is anticipated that the Program will be reinstated in the Fall 2021 for the 2021-2022 academic year. Current student-athletes / prospects / recruits interested in continuing participation in Fall 2021, should remain engaged with their coaches or the athletic administration. New students interested in future participation should complete the Prospective Athlete Form.
- If you are interested in playing for BHCC, please fill out the Prospective Athletic Form.
- The BHCC men’s soccer team won National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) Division III Region XXI Championship and the Massachusetts Community College Athletic Conference (MCCAC) Championship in the fall of 2015. The team represented Region XXI in the Division III National Tournament where they finished as runner-up in the National Championship Game, earning a #2 national ranking.
- The BHCC men’s basketball team won the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) Division III Region XXI Championship and the Massachusetts Community College Athletic Conference (MCCAC) Championship in Spring 2016. They traveled to the national tournament in March 2016 where they concluded their season with a final rank of 8th in the nation among NJCAA Division III men's basketball.