The Boston Bridge, a collaboration between the city’s Tuition-Free Community College Plan and the state’s Commonwealth Commitment program, allows students to earn their associate and bachelor’s degrees, free of tuition and mandatory fees. The Boston Bridge is a pilot program – meaning it may be a limited-time offer – so take advantage while you can!
How do I become eligible?
- Meet Tuition-Free Community College Plan requirements
- Have less than 15 community college credits to start
- Finish your associate degree in 2.5 years
- Finish your bachelor’s degree in 2 years
- Attend school continuously, full-time
- Maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA
What four-year colleges can I attend?
After you get your associate degree at BHCC, transfer to:
- University of Massachusetts (Amherst, Boston, Dartmouth or Lowell)
- Bridgewater State University
- Fitchburg State University
- Framingham State University
- Massachusetts College of Art & Design (MassArt)
- Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy
- Salem State University
- Westfield State University
- Worcester State University