The H-Building is located in the Hood Business Park, just beyond the Charlestown Campus Athletic Fields.
What is in the H-Building?
- Community Center for Entrepreneurship
- Community Education Office
- The Language Institute
- Workforce Development Center
- Classrooms: H120, H125, H147, H148, H149, H155 and H156
- Student Lounge
- Faculty Offices
How Do I Get to the H-Building?
- The H-Building is located at 570 Rutherford Avenue, Charlestown, MA 02129
- A designated H-Building shuttle leaves from the G-Building in a continuous loop. *Please note, the shuttle is not running for the Summer 2022 Semester, learn more.
- The H-Building is a short walk from the Sullivan Square MBTA Station.
- Students who drive should purchase a parking pass online to park in Lots 1 and 2 and take the shuttle to the H-Building. Students are not permitted to park in the H-Building parking lot.
NO STUDENT PARKING AT H-BUILDING
Students are not permitted to park in the H-Building parking lot. BHCC student parking is available in lots 1 and 2 on the Charlestown Campus and requires a valid parking permit. Use the H-Building Shuttle to access the H-Building from the Charlestown Campus, or use public transportation.
Any students parked at the H-Building/Hood Office Park may be towed by the building management at the owner’s expense.