BHCC Self-Retrieval Account Set Up
Setting up your BHCC account gives you access to Moodle-enabled courses, access to the college’s WiFi, and allows you to do business with BHCC efficiently.
If your class is Moodle-enabled (see below list), you must set up your BHCC account. Even if your course is not Moodle-enabled, it is recommended you set up your account.
The following Community Education classes are Moodle-enabled:
- SHRM Learning System - Tuesday section only
- SHRM Essentials of Human Resources
- TEAS Science & Math
- Pre-License Real Estate Sales
- PMP Exam Prep
NOTE 1: Please allow 24 hours after registration to set up your BHCC account.
NOTE 2: If you are a returning BHCC student and your BHCC account is still active, there is no need to set up your account again. If you have not been taking classes at BHCC for two consecutive semesters, your account is de-activated and you will need to contact TSS at email@example.com to request that it be re-activated.
If you have questions about setting your BHCC account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the step-by-step instructions outlined below, or download the BHCC Self Retrieval Account Set Up, to help you self-retrieve both your username and password. Once you obtain your username and password, you will have set up your BHCC account.
To retrieve your username and password:
- Go to https://selfservice.bhcc.edu
- Click the “Forgot your Username link
- Enter your First Name, Last Name and the email address you used to register for your course. Click submit.
- You will have received an email with your username. Go to your email and get your username.
- Go back to https://selfservice.bhcc.edu and click the Forgot your password link.
- Enter the retrieved username and your email address, click submit.
- You will have received an email with password reset link. Click this link and reset your password. Please choose a complex password that includes lower and upper case letters along with numbers or symbols.
- You can use this username password combination to access:
Please contact our helpdesk. Email: email@example.com Phone: 617-228-3441
Important! – Please note you have two accounts.
- Your Elevate account is used for registration for non-credit courses only. Your username and password for Elevate you used to register for non-credit courses will remain the same.
- The BHCC account you set up is for you to access Moodle-enabled courses, BHCC email, and do business with BHCC while on campus. This is also known as your Self-Service account.