Calendar Results Section
Sunday, January 1, 2023
Monday, January 2, 2023
Tuesday, January 3, 2023
Thursday, January 5, 2023
Saturday, January 7, 2023
Start Now Saturdays
BHCC will be open Saturdays January 7, 21, and 28, 2023, from 8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. to offer services - in-person and virtually - for new and returning students.
Visit us to:
- Apply for admission and drop off documentation (transcripts, etc.)
- Speak to Admissions staff for help choosing your educational pathway
- Apply for financial aid and get your billing and tuition payment questions answered
- Get help completing your testing requirements the same day
- Meet with an advisor to plan and register for classes - register early to get the classes you want at the times that best fit your schedule
- Learn about the special programs, services and opportunities we provide
Monday, January 9, 2023
Health Careers Virtual Information Session
Join the Admissions & Recruitment department to learn about
- Central Processing Certificate
- Medical Assistant Certificate
- Paramedic Studies - Associate in Science
- Paramedic Certificate
- Patient Care Technician Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate
- Surgical Technology - Associate in Science
- Certified Nursing Aid - Courses
These Programs of Study or Certificates are offered at the Chelsea Campus and are part of the Health Pathway at Bunker Hill Community College.
Details about the application process, each program's admissions requirements, application deadlines and career outlook will be shared. We will also review clinical affiliations and clinical requirements.
*This is a mandatory information session for applicants applying to programs listed above for the Spring 2023 (January Start) program or Fall 2023 (September Start) program.*
Wednesday, January 11, 2023
Virtual Nursing Information Session
Join the Nursing Department and Admissions & Recruitment staff to learn about the Admissions application process, application requirements, course work, labs, and clinical information for Bunker Hill Community College's Registered Nursing Associate Degree Program.
*This is a mandatory information session for students applying to the Nursing program